Kevin Lococo (Lead Investigator)
Jean Gird (Case Manager, Investigator)
Jody Holder (Researcher, Investigator).
Josh Sweat (Investigator)
Investigator Standards and Guidelines
1. Must be at least 18 years old to work on cases involving clients.
2. Must be willing to submit to a background check
3. Must be willing to buy some personal equipment when financially able (such as voice recorder, basic emf detector, etc.)
4. Should be committed to continually educate themselves in the paranormal fields, wherever their interests lead them. This should assure a wide variety of knowledge and viewpoints.5. Investigators must be of "good character"
1. No trespassing (always stay within the law)
2. Always show respect for the client and/or investigation site.
3. Respect the dead
4. Provoke only when the situation calls for it
5. Never whisper while recorders are running
6. Be careful not to wear perfumes, colognes, deodorants, etc. with a strong smell
7. Never smoke on site (leave the investigation area if necessary)
8. No drugs or alcohol in your system during an investigation
9. Always tag all noises for audio recordings
10. Try to collect as much evidence as possible with more than one method
11. Try to "debunk" any claims made (go with the more rational explanation)
12. Never disclose anything about possible activity, to the client, until all evidence has been reviewed.
13. When investigating for a client, remember the ultimate goal is to help the client.